In some cases emergency vehicle are not able to have proper accuse due to vehicles parked in unauthorized areas. We ask that you would review this letter, and help keep your community safe as well as looking great. All of your towing regulations are provided below as well as in section 21 of your Lease Agreement.
Vehicles will be towed immediately without notice for the following violations:
- Parked in a fire zone / tow-away zone, or no parking zone
- Parked in a handicapped space without proper identification
- Parked blocking another vehicle or double-parked
- Parked blocking any dumpster
- Parked on the grass, sidewalk, or curb
- Parked in another resident assigned space
- Vehicles leaking fluids, on jacks, or that could cause any bodily harm
In addition, vehicles that apply to the following violations listed below will be tagged with a warning and given the chance to correct the violation before the vehicle is towed.
Vehicles that appear inoperable, abandoned, wrecked or on flats will be given 48 hours to adjust their violation. If your vehicle receives a violation notice you must correct the violation, AND contact the leasing office immediately to prevent being towed.